Wednesday 23 October 2013

Project log - 23rd October 2013

I have been constantly organising when I am going to film most of my music video and how long it is going to take me. I want it to be during the half term so that I have a lot of time to get everything sorted and get my actress sorted and prepared for her performance. During the half term I am planning on completing the majority of my music video. I have come up with some new ideas of how I want my video to be. I have come up with a new structure to it and the different shots I will include.

After talking to my teacher previously today, I was quite unsure on my plan of what I wanted to actually include and how I was going to make sure I made my time worth while. After discussing this, I asked a friend, Callum, if he would be in my video to play the male in the video, highlighting the narrative of the video, as the performance is mainly done by Sophia. Following on from this, I continued with my research and have gathered new ideas which I intend to carry out in half term with both Sophia and Callum.

No comments:

Post a Comment