Thursday 10 October 2013

Audience feedback

After my presentation in front of my class and teacher, I got them to fill out a questionnaire so that I could make a judgement on my future plans for my music video, and what my demographic audience would want. These are the results which I gathered.


  • 6 out of 6 said to use studio shots as well as outdoor
  • 5 out of 6 said I should use green screen in my video
  • 5 out of 6 said they prefer the longer version of my recording than the shorter
When asked what clothing my actress should wear, some feedback I got was:
"Casual girl next door type"
"Skinny jeans, baggy top/jumper"
"Flowy, floral, girly, dresses"
"Big jumpers over dresses"

  • 6 out of 6 said my initial storyboard ideas were strong
As I have got such positive feedback in my 'progress presentation', I am planning to continue with the work that I have started and am going to persevere with my initial ideas, building them up to be more successful and how it can benefit the overall look to my music video.

Some constructive feedback which I got was to make sure I equal out the outdoor shots to the studio shots. This is something I have taken on board so that when I am recording, I remember what my demographic would want to see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment