Thursday 17 October 2013

Project log - 17th October 2013

In todays lesson, I have focused on going through my blog and looking at what I need to do and what can be improved on. I think that since last lesson, I have developed my ideas through looking at other music videos to give me inspiration. A youtube artist called 'Hobbie Stuart' sings the sort of songs which I have chosen to focus on, and therefore, I have watched his videos to get inspiration.
One of the ones that I found really helpful was the 'we cant stop' remix he did. The video was so natural looking and is very much a flowing piece of music. Much like mine, it is focused on the main actor which is himself. Also, very similarly, he includes both internal and external shots, which I intend to do to get the audience familiar with the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment