Thursday 12 September 2013

Project log - 12th September



Today I recorded Sophia singing the song which I am going to be using. It was a live performance, recorded in a studio. I had a problem with the backing track as it was only one minute and a half, but I decided to go ahead with the recording as my actress/singer said it was the only one she had found to suit her voice. Even though it is a shorter song, I have decided it would be good to have even if I wasnt able to use it for my real piece. I also got some footage which I am going to use for the start of my video, which was before singing and preparing for the song. For the recording of this, I used a mircophone, Canon 500D and editing software on a computer. I did this with the help of two friends who have experience in recording in studios which allowed me to gain some knowledge on the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment