Thursday 16 January 2014

Project log - 16th January 2014

Today in class we presented to the class our music videos - first draft. After I had presented my work, we got feedback on each of the good and bad points which my teacher and peers thought of my work. One of the main critics I received from my teacher was that I had too many shots of Sophia singing at the window, and none of her actually recording the song or looking into the camera. I have taken this on board, and have gone away and made a plan of how I am going to edit this and adapt new parts to my video. I am going to film in the recording studio at many different angles so that I can choose which one I want to use and I can cut my video easily. Another room I will use is the drama room, it is blacked out, so I am going to use the lighting to make it brighter but only on Sophia. In these shots I want to mainly focus on the front view of Sophia, however at some points I will have her singing in there as well. I am going to incorporate this into my music video already created, and just replace some of the window shots. Once I have done this, I am going to re export my video and post it again as a second draft, then get further feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment