Thursday 27 February 2014

Digipak draft 4


This is the fourth digipak which I have created. After reviewing my previous drafts of this piece of work, I decided that I wanted to alter certain aspects of it, one of the main parts being the font I have used and the placement of the text. Since my previous draft, I have adapted the placement of the text from at the top aswell as the bottom, to both at the bottom. It took me a while to chose the font I wanted to use in particular for the album name, which looked good with the style of font I had already chosen for 'Sophia West'. It was important to keep the font of the artist's voice interesting, and therefore I chose a more basic font so that it doesnt look too much.I feel a lot happier with this work in comparison to my previous drafts as I feel it is more professional looking and is a lot more appealing to the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment