Wednesday 18 December 2013

Album advert planning


This image above is a rough idea of how I want my album advert to look. The main focus on this is the singer in my opinion, therefore I want to have a close up of Sophia, filling up the majority of the page. I intend to edit it so that the text and title of the actual album blends with the image, keeping the background quite dark, preferably black, so that I have a lot of choice of the colour of text, blending well. As I have decided to have a close up of Sophia, I want her to have a subtle pose to the image, one that is inviting to the audience, yet one which doesn't give away everything about her personality - which means the audience will have time to work it out through listening to her music. 
Including the vital aspects such as 'OUT NOW' is a massive pointer which is essential to the success of my album advert. I need to ensure that this point of the advert is clearly visible, and is in a eye catching area of the advert. As well as this, ratings are very important, I will make these stand out massively from the rest of the text by putting them in a different colour, such as a golden/yellow. It will instantly draw the audiences attention which will entice them into the album, which is my intended aim - to make it look more appealing to my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment