Monday 11 November 2013

Production log - 11th November

Today I had a theory lesson with a different teacher, therefore I didnt get the chance to work on any of my coursework based work. However, I am going to be filming some more of my music video, continuing from where I left off last time. I am going to stick with my two actors of which I originally planned it to be, allowing me to be able to capture exactly what I want and the image in which I want to be able to portray.

The location which I have chosen for my filming today is in Callums house. I have chosen this for today due to the fact his house captures the exact look I wanted, with the vintage feel to it, and really carries a homely feel to it. I have constantly been trying to research into the sort of music video which could influence me and my choice of how my music video will turn out. It is a good day to film inside aswell due to the fact the weather is not practical for recording today.

Once I have carried out the filming session tonight I am going to upload this to my blog, for raw footage material, therefore allowing me to start editing and moving forward with my music video. I plan to do a recording of myself talking about my progress and my journey to clearly signify the changes made and how I have noticed this, adapting my music video around these changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment