Tuesday 9 July 2013

Project Log - 9th July

Since my last project log I've been working through my checklist. I have been trying to complete as many of the research tasks as I could, using the different softwares such as Prezi, video, text and powerpoint. I have struggled with the understanding of some of the tasks, but the ones I have a stronger understanding of, I have made to a high quality.

Throughout the rest of the summer, I plan to continue with this, and to make sure I am on top of all of the different areas which I need to research and plan into so that my video is ready to be shot when I return back to school. If I can do this successfully, I will save myself a lot of time, and can use my time more efficiently to get my work to the standard I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment